Thursday, April 7, 2011

A New Look And Feeling Old

I've updated the look of the blog a little bit. And I'm still trying to decide if I like it or not. Any input will be considered and appreciated. I am also adding the ability for you to subscribe to blog feeds, which made me feel old.

I really have no idea what feeds are. I tried to read as much info as possible, but it really didn't make much sense to me. I think it means that you can get blog updates on your phones, or your homepage, or even your desktop. Since I don't have an iPhone or Blackberry, that doesn't mean much to me.

I was really concerned about making sure I did it properly, too. I seriously thought I might single-handedly set up "the abomination that causes desolation" by enabling the wrong service.

I would like for you to be able to subscribe through e-mail too, but I'm still working on that.

Anyway, to some of you, feeds might be common sense. But I seriously feel like a parent trying to figure out why the Playstation controller has so many buttons if you only have two thumbs.

Hopefully, this works out. If anyone has any tips for stuff like this don't hesitate to help a guy out!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment